Microsoft Windows releases a monthly newsletter called Springboard Series Insider. This is a vastly popular online publication targeting IT Pros and anyone interested in Windows. The newsletter provides the following knowledge for their subscribers:
- Identifies new tools and resources
- Best practices from the top IT Pros from across the globe
- Information about upcoming events, training and certification
- Sneak peak for tools, resources, events and much more
- Tip and tricks about Windows 7, Office 2010 and IE 8
Stephen Rose, Windows and Tech Rockstar, is responsible for the Springboard Series Insider so you know this newsletter is worth reading every word from top to bottom. I am now an even bigger fan of this great monthly read because I was featured in the March 2011 edition being recognized as someone to follow on Twitter because I actively engage the IT community.
It must be disclosed that I am employed by Microsoft, but only a handful of tech Tweeters a month are listed in the Springboard Series Insider and a majority of those individuals are not Microsofties. So I will humbly bask in this recognition and I am happy that someone finds value in my Twitter activity.
Please follow me on Twitter as I usually Tweet about SEO, tech, SciFi, Social Media, the Seattle region and video games.